I grew the tomatoes and baked the bread, but I can't take credit for the goat cheese in the middle or the olive oil on top. I wish! We should look into getting a milking goat. 


I didn't make any part of this Kindle, but I did get it as a birthday present from  David. This picture was taken in bright sunlight, to prove it's true what they say! It's easy to read in bright sunlight! The display is so weird. Not computer-like at all. It actually reminds me of this Concentration board game we had when I was a kid, where the puzzle pages behind the squares could be rolled back and forth to change them. I read a new Stephen King short story, Mile 81, first of all, and now am working on The Hunger Games. A few times I've caught myself touching the top corner to turn the page.

Comments

Popular Posts