snacktime

Last Saturday, I had to go to a stake leadership training at church. I didn't want to go, mainly because many of the women there had (unknowingly) done something incredibly hurtful to me the previous day and it was all I could do to keep from bawling like a psychopath. But I did go - for as long as I could, anyway - and while there, David took this picture of the kids having their snack on the stairs. I guess the dog thought that if he sat like them, David would think he was a kid and give him a bowl of snacks too. (Didn't work, sorry Sawyer)

Comments

  1. I'm sorry to hear you have been hurt, Heather, and I hope I wasn't one of the ignorant instigators. I'm glad you came to the meeting. I love you and I hope you know it. I'm sad I won't get to see you at preschool this fall, we'll have to make sure to get together when you have some free time.

    And SHEESH your poor little family -- the doctor's office is like your second home! Ack! Here's a wish and a prayer for a less painful fall. :) (Oh, wait, that's a pun! Hilarious! I'm a poet.)(OK you can smack me now.)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts