Revelation at the temple

We went to the Louisville temple this past Saturday. I stayed with the kids while David was inside helping out with youth baptisms. We were taking pictures and playing, when this older man approached me and said, "Sister?" and I thought for sure he was going to tell me to keep my kids out of the mulch or something - but he said, "Do your children have piggy banks?" And I said that we had at least one, somewhere, in our house. He asked if it'd be okay if he gave them something for their piggy banks, and I said sure. We've had old people give the kids quarters and stuff before. So he went to his car and came back with THIS - a roll of 25 $1 Millard Fillmore coins! He told the kids they should save money and that I'd split it for them three ways.
Then he said to me, "Do everything you can to get out of debt. There are very rough times coming."
Then he disappeared in a cloud of smoke.
Well... not really that last part. But how WEIRD.

Comments

Popular Posts