lowest common denominator

Penny's is home! She's crazy and grumpy and hyper from the steroids, and we go back to the doctor tomorrow to make sure all is well, but I think she's going to be okay. I am seriously thinking about a flu shot for her now, though. This pneumonia was triggered by a simple cold virus, so it's scary to think what influenza might do to her.

In other news, I've mentioned before, we go to a laundromat now. We did buy a washing machine, and rack dry most stuff, but today the kids all had new sheets so I washed them and their blankets, then took them over to the o-mat for drying.
I saw this on one of the Big Boy washers:



This is how I felt when we were in the hospital - because some people (or in the hospital case, some parents) are total morons, we are all treated like idiots.

Comments

Popular Posts